The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Renewing a Relationship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VersionZero

VersionZero

Renewing a Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 am

There were several things that were running throught he young, red-headed man's mind. Lumis had never gotten into a fight with Kisa before, so that was what was disturbing him earlier in the day. Even then she'd ridden off on her own, he was constantly worried of what she was going to do. Wiz gave him the message that she'd be back, but he couldn't help but worry. The other thing that concerned him was his encounter with Chuku and Ryoma. He hoped that that wasn't a spark for anything relatively big. But there was one last thing he was worrying about. "Wiz, can you bring me the towel?" He was making dinner.

He'd allowed from chicken to sit for awhile to make his Coq au Vin, had already made vegetables and steamed them properly as a side, and even prepared some good wine with which to share with Kisa. He wanted to talk to her tonight about what happened between them today and he wanted to make sure everything was going to be okay. He couldn't be sure of anything at this point, but he could only hope for the best. As all of these thoughts ran through his head, he made sure to cook everything properly and arrange it all gracefully on the table. It'd been awhile since he'd cooked any proper French cuisine, but he was confident that the meal he cooked was delicious and filling. He'd dressed up in casual, but formal clothes, a white T-shirt with a red button-up shirt that wasn't buttoned up and a pair of denim jeans. "Not too little, is it Wiz?" The little cabbit shook his head happily and purred, running off to get to bed early. It was a night for Kisa and Lumis and he didn't want to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:09 am

It was near dark by the time Kisa got home...of course without the daylight savings, it was only 6pm...but still, it felt late. Kisa walked her bike to her designated parking space, and found that Lumis had already beaten her here. That wasn't any surprise....she had been gone for a couple hours. She parked the motorcycle and removed her helmet, letting her long blue hair flow down her back. She looked up at the window to their apartment and smiled softly at the light that was lit. It was good to be home. Now, she just had one more task on her to do list....make things better.

She walked up the stairs to the door and opened it. "Lumis...I'm ho-" She stopped as the sight of a beautifully dressed table with wonderfully smelling food met her senses. Now THAT was a surprise. Lumis rarely cooked these days, because Kisa usually did the cooking. "Lumis? What....What's all this?" she couldn't help the smile that crept onto her lips as she saw him in the kitchen. "I told you I would make dinner when i got home...you didn't have to."
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:41 am

Lumis could hear the sound of the front door opening and the vision of his hopes and dreams entered his line of sight. As he saw her smile, a light wave of happiness washed over him. She wasn't still angry with him... That was relieving. He'd bowed lightly to her as he'd lit the candles on the table and dimmed the lights, beckoning her to come. "I'm sorry about what happened today, Kisa. You deserved to come back to open arms. So I decided that, because you didn't get that before, you deserved a home-cooked dinner to go with it." Lumis gave Kisa one of the most sincere smiles he'd ever given her, hoping that she would truly forgive him for his transgressions. He'd admitted to himself that he overreacted and acted like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:41 am

"Oh Lumis...." She glided to him with one fluid motion and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him gently. "I'm sorry too. I was thinking with my pride, and not about you. I should have not reacted so badly either." He was being much more gentlemanly than usual, and she kinda liked it. It wasn't every day that she got to come home to a candlelit dinner. She knew she didn't deserve it...but here it was. She wasn't quite sure what else to say.

"Can you forgive me?"
Kisa looked up at him with her piercing blue eyes, soft as could be.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Lumis brought her into a gentle, warm embrace as she'd wrapped her arms around his neck and their lips met for a brief moment. Lumis could in no way deny her, especially when she was like this and was so graceful with her movements. He ran a hand lightly through her light, beautiful hair and returned her piercing gaze with his calm, ruby-colored eyes. He felt himself starting to get lost in the portals of her mind, lost in the deep sapphires that were her eyes. "I overreacted as well... I was so caught up in protecting you that I hadn't realized that you could fight for yourself." He'd slowly turned them towards the table and guided her to her chair, lightly placing her down to sit, holding her hand delicately.

"Because of that, there's no way that I can't forgive you, Kisa. I love you, after all. Now then, shall we enjoy this meal before it gets cold?" He'd let go of her hand for a moment to run into the kitchen to grab a bottle of finely aged Pinot Noir wine and a couple of glasses for the two of them, placing them both on the table across from each other and pouring their drinks out separately for them, smiling lightly and confidently as he served her. "Bienvenue à la maison, mon amour."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Her skin tingled as he held her hand, and even more so when he spoke to her in French. It had been a long time since he'd used that language with her, and she could have melted right then and there. She accepted her glass of wine and took a sip. "You really pulled the stops on this one, Lumis." She smiled and began to eat.

The silence was killing her after a few minutes. The only sound that filled the candlelit room was the sound of their silverware clinking against the plates. Kisa decided to bring up the day's events. "So, what did you do after the tournament? Anything interesting?" She felt horrible for having sped past him in the parking lot, but she had been so upset...she hadn't cared. But now, that was all behind them...and she genuinely wanted to know how the rest of his day went.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 am

Lumis was happy with Kisa's reaction to the meal and to his actions, thoroughly relieved that she wasn't angry with him any longer. He'd siltently continued the meal with her, thinking about the events of the day. It had been a long one... People had been met, things were bought... And, as he was thinking about it, she'd asked him about his day. He'd smiled a bit as he'd placed his utensils down and reached into his pocket to retrieve something for her. "I'm glad you asked, because I'd actually bought something for the both of us." From his pocked, it'd pulled out a rectangular box that looked somewhat like a box for holding rings. Looks were never what they were, however. He'd placed the box between them and pushed it towards her.

"Since I feel that today will only make this stronger for us, I made something for you... I hope you like it." It took a lot of thought and cost a bit to make completely, but once it was complete, it was a beautiful thing that really showed the collaborative power between the both of them. At least, that's what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Kisa gently placed her fingers on the box, tracing its edges with a light touch. "What is it?" She asked softly. Her first thought was jewelry....but he wasn't the kind of guy to buy jewelry to ask forgiveness, and she wasn't one to wear too much anyways. She lifted the small box and felt its weight in her hand. It seemed like a familiar weight, and it was definitely too heavy to be jewelry. Curious, she slowly opened the lid with her free hand.

Inside, was a deck of cards. She cocked her head a little, her long hair playing over her shoulder as she did. She lifted the deck from the box and delicately began look through the cards.....and her eyes widened in surprise.

The deck consisted of their two main decks, somehow converged into one. He had added a new set of Blue-Eyes White Dragon (which surprised her the most because it was such a rare set to find), and combined them with his very own Ancient Gears. The deck looked formidable, and she actually felt a tear touch her chin. Apparently, she had started to cry a little.

"Oh Lumis....this is amazing!" She turned and kissed his lips softly, lingering for a moment. In that kiss, was perhaps a small hint of desire. She slowly broke the kiss and whispered against his lips. "Thank you....its beautiful."
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Lumis grinned widely at her reaction, noting how she'd even started to cry a bit. And then, their lips made contact. A torrent of emotion filled him for some reason. Happiness, relief, love. And, swimming among them... lust. He whispered back with a light smile on his face now, his eyes looking into hers. "You're... very welcome." His voice carried some of his intentions as he spoke and he couldn't help but wrap his arms around her. "Blue-Eyes and Gadjiltron will get along well together..."

Unconsciously, he leaned in towards her and kissed her again, more of his feelings and emotions flowing into the kiss and more of his desire put into it as well. His fingers glided along her back, as if encouraging her to him. His eyes sparked with a passion that had sparked during their honeymoon. "I'm done with dinner... Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:59 pm

She could hear the wanting in his voice...and his touch was all it took to swoon her. If she'd had any resistance before, it was completely gone now. She turned and swept a leg over him and straddled his lap, moving her hands along his shoulders and around his neck. "Dinner was done a long time ago..." her voice was soft, nearly a purr as she spoke, eyeing him with a growing hunger. She saw what she wanted....and she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

This was their honeymoon, after all, wasn't it?

Kisa leaned forward and breathed on his neck below his ear. "So...did you have dessert planned? Or are we going a la carte on this one?"

Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:32 am

Lumis felt his urges grow stronger still as she'd spoken, the purr-like attribute of her statement not lost upon him. Her eyes held the same desire that his own held, and his arms wrapped around her body, hand placed delicately on her thigh and the other placed on the small of her back, a certain... "passion" growing in its place to her movements. The breath upon his neck pushed him to his limits and her voice, beautiful as a siren's, compelled him onwards.

"I suppose we can go a la carte... I will have to alter the menu a bit, however... It doesn't have my favorite meal. Kisa a la Mode." Lumis had stood up, his body pressed against hers firmly as he'd kept his hand on her thigh while the other supported her from below, placed flatly on her bottom to pick her up, prepared for tonight. This would truly be a part of their honeymoon. One that he would probably never forget.

"Allons-y, mon amour?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:03 am

Kisa moaned softly, pressing against him as he carried her, more than likely to their room. His French accent and words always did have an engaging effect on her.

"Oui, monsieur,"
she replied, her voice smooth as velvet. The time had come for them to make this night as special as possible.

As he carried her past the door, she closed it and moaned, "c'est parti!"

~~~~~~~Several Hours Later~~~~~~~

Kisa lay there, clinging a thin silk sheet against her body, exhausted. That was certainly satisfying. She panted softly as she turned on her side to face her dear husband. Lifting a hand, she ran her fingers through his hair wistfully. "I love you, Lumis," she said softly in the night air.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:15 am

Lumis had an arm wrapped around her shoulder, situated below her so that he could pull her into a firm embrace, a satisfied smile on his lips as he'd felt her fingers run through his hair. "And I love you, Kisa." His free hand lifted and placed itself along the curvature of her body, covered by their silken sheets. He turned to her in return as he'd leaned forwards and pressed his lips against hers in strong passion. "What a day... And what a night. I'm glad that it all came to end with the woman I love in my arms."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:21 am

"And I with the man who holds my heart in mine." Kisa kissed him firmly then rested her head against his chest, breathing deeply. "I am sorry about the tournament. You were against going in the first place...and then I just rushed in, trying to protect my pride and dignity." She kissed his bare chest lightly. "I put you through so much....I don't see what keeps you with me."

As her thoughts drifted, they landed on the topic of children, and a sudden urge to talk about them arose in her. "Lumis. Now that we're married and now that we've...well....you know..." she felt her cheeks become hot as they blushed, and she was grateful for the darkness to hide her face. "we've never talked about children before. How many do you think we'll have?"
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Lumis listened to her apologize and sighed lightly, wrapping his arms around her slightly tighter to keep her close. He'd kissed her forehead and smiled as gently as he could. "There's nothing to apologize for, Kisa... I'm just as much in the wrong as you are, and I should have been able to help you protect your pride as well... We're married now. Your pride is my own as well. As such, I'm sorry for not supporting you." Pulling her atop him, he'd laid back, relaxed, and kept an arm around her back while his other hand moved behind his head. Her statement surprised him slightly and he'd looked at her with an understanding and loving gaze. "Every last bit of what I go through for you is worth it. You are the love of my life and my heart is yours and only yours. Never forget that."

It was quiet for a short while after that and he'd almost fallen asleep before she made mention of how they were married and had started to trail off. And then he felt her shuffle lightly in his arms and the mention of children caught him off guard, causing him to blush a deep crimson. He'd cleared his throat as he thought about it for the first time now. "We really haven't, hm...? Well, I certainly wouldn't mind having a small, average family... One boy, one girl. It would be perfect, I'd think." He really did think about having children now and the happiness that would come with it. Passing on their legacy to the next generation, as well... The idea of it brought a smile to his face and he'd pulled Kisa closer still, their bodies pressed against each other firmly. "Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Kisa smiled as she pressed against him. "Well, personally, i wouldn't mind 3 or 4...but i guess we'll see what happens." She kissed him sweetly and rested her head on his bare shoulder, letting her fingers rest lightly against him. She felt so at peace here, she never wanted it to end. It had been a trying day...but everything seemed to work out alright.

At the very least, she knew she could defeat those duelists who were after her. She knew she had it in her, and with the new deck of hers that Lumis had made for her, she was even more formidable. The deck he'd made combined their strengths, and she could not wait to test it.

Kisa sighed as she closed her eyes, slowly falling into slumber. "I love you.....Lumis....I truly do...."
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:25 pm

"Right... I'm sure we'll be happy with any number of children that we end up with." She rested against him and he'd allowed himself to hold her and keep her close, acting as her bed for the night. His lips curved at the edges and he'd allowed his eyes to droop again, her words drifting into his ears and his own words slowly leaving his mouth as he allowed himself to be taken by sleep, slowly drifting into the world of dreams. "Je t'aime, Kisa... Bonne nuit, mon amour..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renewing a Relationship   Renewing a Relationship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renewing a Relationship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Apartments-
Jump to: