The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Plight of the Sacred Beasts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

Plight of the Sacred Beasts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Looks as the man runs away without any will to move his body. just then an aura of dark power consumes over his body. "You have the key.... you have the key to see her..." Shado watches as the darkness infuses into Saix to help him recover and he rises from the floor... "I WON'T LET YOU TAKE AWAY MY CHANCE!!" He runs down the pathway as fast as he can to catch the man. he throws his body at him with all the strength he has remaining, knocking the man to the floor. In the air the cards fly and flutter above them. Pressing down on the man's body, he notices the cards begin to disperce. He rolls off of the man and tries to retrieve the cards that had been knocked away, but they fluttered too high in the sky. They soon fell to the floor, while Saix was passed out, and one had fallen into the hood of his hoodie facedown.He lays on the floor with his deck scattered around him and 2 more of those cards the man had laying at the base of a fountain
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 pm

The masked man pulled himself to his feet, using his hands to pat the dust off his cloak. The man picks up the two cards near the fountain and puts them back in the briefcase. He then goes over to Siax and pulls the one out from under his hood.

"Saix, you will get this card eventually. I cannot risk taking it out of this timeline for long; if I change the past too drastically the future may end up worse then it already is, and I don't need that happening. Although I need to borrow this card for a little while, and you will get it the way you were meant to get it. I suppose I will push you in the right direction though." The man takes out a piece of paper, writes something on it, and places it into the Saixs hand. He then goes around, picks up Saix's scattered cards, puts them back together, and puts them in Saix's pockets.

"The quickest way to get Raviel is to enroll in Wicken Academy. They will be having the annual school duel in two days with Duel Academy. There you will find the Sacred Beast Cards; I'll put them back in their proper place when I'm done with them. That piece of paper will tell you where to go. Take the ferry to the Island where the academy is located. May the spirits of good fortune follow you. You're going to need all the luck you can get, Saix." After putting Raviel back in the case, the man runs towards a long, black d-wheel with Zoma's face coming out at the front of it. He gets on, turns it on, puts on a black helmet after pulling down his hood, presses a combination of buttons on a keyboard next to a screen in the middle of the d-wheel, and runs down the road for a little while. Then it speeds up drastically, and disappears in a flash of white light without a trace.

Last edited by Nothost on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Wakes up after two kids jump in the nearby fountain and slash water all over him. He slowly raises off the floor and instantly realizes what has happened... he couldn't attain what he needed to. "Hmm... maybe it was too early to seize Raviel.. seems you don't know how to utilize our own powers yet." He looked at the floor and placed his hands in his pocket to take out a lump he felt. it was his deck placed back to him just as he had it. In his other hand was a torn piece of paper that gave him some sort of directions. In response he had went to a nearby phone and told his parents he would be gone. He didn't tell them where just that it would be a while until he came back, and he'd be safe. He left for the ferry to wicken academy with nothing more than all the money he had been saving in a bank for 3 years, his duel disk, and the power of the dark world within his soul. He went to sleep on the ferry until he reached his destination..... Wicken Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plight of the Sacred Beasts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2