The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Rick harvey's dinner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabuus

Sabuus

Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 pm

"Ok" Rick said *What should I do? I don't want to go to the docks.* Rick thought with his hand on his chin.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 pm

"I don't know." *He certainly isn't staying at my place.*
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 pm

"Is there a hotel nearby?" Rick said hastily
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 pm

"There probably one around in the city. I don't know where though."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:24 pm

"Ok... Is there anybody I should talk to, such as a leader?" Rick said very slowly as he thought it up as he went. Rick is giving much though to what he might say or ask next.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Syveta frowned. "Leader of what?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 pm

"I don't know, city, golf course, mice. Just any leader or any place to go. I ran out of ideas." Rick says in a very calm and polite tone.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Syveta just stared at him. "Um...... I don't know. Why do you need to see someone like that?" *Leader of mice? The glass that took out his eyes must have reached his brain, because this guy is making no sense.*
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:50 pm

"I don't. I just feel like there's a reason why I'm here, or maybe somebody I need to talk to. I just said every idea that to my head." Rick begins to think *Leader of the nice really did stretch my thoughts a bit. Maybe this talk is causing the sun to go down faster*
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:54 pm

"Well, I've heard there's this organization that raises duelists and makes them pros. I think it went by the name of POD. Their headquarters are in this city somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 pm

"That sounds good. Are they exclusive because they sound like it," Rick said curiously. *I hope they aren't. Maybe they will accept me anyway.* Rick thought through about a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 pm

"I don't think so, considering that they recruit people who graduate from duel academies. And I don't think they limit their recruitments to just that.

Last edited by Nothost on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 pm

"Well then I most likely won't be able to join. I didn't graduate from a Duel academy."Rick seems to be a little dsistracted for now.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 pm

"They recruit from a bunch of different places. It's not limited to that like I said."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:04 am

"Well I am not known. Plus I am just a random person that floated to this place on a raft." Rick said as the door opened. Sylvanis poped in and didn't notice Rick, and he sat down at a table saying, "I give up. I'll never find Rick." Sylvanis in a red hoody, blue jeans and red shoes chose to put his head down and order a fountain drink. Rick is still unaware that Sylvanis even entered the restaurant yet.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:12 am

"Everyone starts off as a nobody eventually. I think they have some kind of test they hand out to test newcomers."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

"I guess, but it doesn't seem like that place is for me." Sylvanis not to far away heard this, and immidietly thought, *there's no way. Is it really Rick?* Sylvanis walked up to Rick and said, "It's really you!" Rick asked in response, "Who're you? You sound familiar, but the person in my mind is far away." "It's me Sylvanis!" Rick is stunned and is silent for now.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:36 am

Syveta looked back and forth between the two of them. "Do you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 am

"We were neighbors, and when I got beaten up he helped me from then on. After the fight he even gave me the brail deck I still use today. Rick said contently. :you still use that old deck I gave you? "With a few changes. By the way Sylvanis I've noticed what you've been trying to do recently." "And that would be?" "Not letting me be alone for a little bit!. Rick said in an angry tone. "Could you please let me be alone for a little bit? Also I am sorry for yelling.""ok then I'll meet you later then."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:50 am

Syveta stared at Rick. "Wasn't that a bit rude? Or do you two normally talk like that to each other?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 am

"We don't normally, but evey bomb has it's fuse until it needs to explode. He knows how I get when I've had enough. By the way Sylvanis I'm sorry for yelling some rude waiter insulted me. Plus I knid of do want to be alone sometimes.""It's ok I understand, and actually I did want to be alone too, but in the city not a town. Sylvanis says toward Rick as they laugh together"Nice excuse to leave the town."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 am

"So can I leave you with your friend? I have things to prepare for."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 am

"ok. Good luck with anything you may do next. Also Who knows maybe we'll meet again some day."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 am

"See you around!" Syveta left the building. *Thank god! Now I can stop acting all nice now. I was going to have a little fun with him, but it's hard to get satisfaction from doing anything bad to a blind person. Oh well, time to indulge myself.* Syveta giggled as she walked away. Meanwhile, back at the dinner, a man was watching Rick. He approached him.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear you talking about POD. Are you interesting in joining it?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:05 am

"not enough to talk to the leader."
"You were talking about joining POD?!"
"Yes I was Sylvanis."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick harvey's dinner
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next