The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends   Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:17 am

Luka found her dorm fairly easily with the map app on her PDA. Everything had been made simple, even as far as to literally GPS her way there. She was amazed at its technology, and was grateful when she finally found her room.

ROOM 23

The characters were embossed with a Amber color and trimmed with a thin gold trim. Luka inserted her key, took a deep breath, then turned the key and opened the door.

Inside was a basic room, a little bigger than the one she'd had at the other academy. She placed her bag and uniform on the bottom bed of a bunk and sat down on it, looking around. Her PDA beeped and she pulled it out. Its screen displayed a schedule that had just been sent to her...full of classes and activities. They didn't allow for much free time here....but she wondered what there was to do besides dueling.

Luka sighed and fell backwards, stretching out on the mattress. "At least we're here...and i can finally relax for a little bit!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends   Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:33 pm

A girl wearing the Amber Eraser uniform came in, grinning.

"You must be Luna, my new roommate. Nice to meet you!" *She extends her hand. A boy looks down from the top bunk, and then starts rearranging his deck.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends   Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:48 pm

"Meep!" Luka jumped as the door opened and a young girl...proabably around the same age as herself...came in, grinning. "A-actually...my name is Luka...not Luna...but i guess Luna is fine." She smiled, blushing softly and accepting the girl's hand. "I don't mind nicknames. What's your name?"

She didn't even notice the boy above her, as her focus remained on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends   Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:54 pm

"My name is Solina Verger. And that brooding guy up there is Otium Nocte. He doesn't talk much. And don't ask why he got put in a girls dorm; he's still really angry about that subject."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends   Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amber Eraser: Room 23 and Friends
Page 1 of 1