The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Class of Uncertainty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

Class of Uncertainty Empty
PostSubject: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Luka's morning began with ordinary events. She had woken well before her roommates and snuck out to grab breakfast. She didn't want them to get upset with her for waking them up...plus the boy just seemed...weird. She wasn't quite comfortable with sleeping in the same room as a guy...but there wasn't much she could do about it right now.

Now that she was done with breakfast, she found herself sitting inside this classroom, waiting for more students to show up. There were a couple dueling quietly without their duel disks a few rows behind her...and one against the far wall just staring into space. Luka looked at her schedule, then at the clock. Still about twenty minutes before class. She wondered if her roommates had this class or not.

Twenty minutes....Luka sighed and pulled out her deck. After losing in a duel with it...again...she was beginning to wonder if it was worth using. Mr. Chuku had said she would improve here...and she definitely wanted that. The problem was...she had such a close bond with Winged Kuriboh LV10 that she was afraid to let it go. She began to sort through the deck and looked at it sadly. She only hoped the teachers here would help her see what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

A student in a grey uniform and with the picture of the head of the Wicked Dreadroot colored green entered the room, and the students abruptly stopped talkin, and those who were dueling quickly put their decks away. A few other grey uniformed students followed him, but they didn't have any designs on the back. They went to the back of the classroom and sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Luka hadn't even noticed the entrance of the students in gray, and instead, continued to look over her deck. The silence began to get to her, however, and she began to hum softly to herself, humming a song she used to sing on stage. The song was slow at first, but it picked up and as it did, she began nodding her head to the beat and closing her eyes, imagining she was on stage. When the song was done, she opened her eyes and smiled at her deck. All her cares were gone for now.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Solina entered the room and at next to Luna. Shortly after that, the student with the grey uniform with Dreadroot on the back of it made his way down to Luna and Solina, who looked terrified upon seeing him. He stood next to Luna, looking at her deck.

"How did you get past the examinations with that kind of deck? Who was your examiner?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Luka's smile dropped as the boy's large shadow loomed over her desk and cards. She slowly looked up until she saw his face, then smiled and chuckled nervously. "How did you fit through the door with that large attitude?" she sounded braver than she felt...and the words just kinda slipped out of her mouth. Thinking about it...it might not have been her best move.

"A-as for my exam....i made it in because I show potential...a-and my examiner was Mr. Chuku....he was kind enough to take me in and set me up." She felt her body start to tremble and she immediately steeled herself. Who was this guy anyways?
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:13 pm

The students eyes widened for a few seconds at the mentioning of Chuku.

"You better not be making that up. And as for how I come in the door, I can go anywhere around here however I please. By the way, make sure you don't hum during the lectures." He walked back to his seat, muttering. Luna did hear "is Chuku losing his judgment" among the mumblings. Solina leaned her head forward and whispered to Luna.

"Are you crazy? You shouldn't talk to the Moral Security Squad like that. They'll eat you alive."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:19 pm

"I-I'm not lying, i swear. And I promise to keep it down during class...b-but outside of class, I'll hum when I like, thank you..." Luka did hear what the boy muttered as he walked away and nearly broke into tears. If Solina hadn't whispered to her almost immediately, she just might have run out of the room. Her voice quivered in response.

"M-Moral Security Squad? I have no idea what that is...who are they?" she turned to look at Solina with question in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 pm

"They were originally founded by an Avatar Black who goes to this school, Selina Duskroot, as a group to basically make sure that the rules were followed and to protect the students from bullying. However, someone kidnapped Selina's brother, and demanded 2 things: money, and that Selina would step down from both the upcoming national tournament and from her position as leader of the MSS. Ever since then, the MSS has been a corrupt organization that does whatever it wants to, whether it's bullying other students to taking money or cards from them. The MSS is the reason why Otium Nocte is in a girls dorm; he did really well on the written test, and did alright on the duel. All he had to do was do well on the duel and he would have been put in at least Green Dreedroot. However, one of the MSS members was the examiner, and he beat him thoughly. The MSS has access to the databases of the academy you see, and the computer keeps track of what duels go on here. So the MSS student knew what he was running, and used a test deck that counteracted his strategy. Then he got offended when Otium wouldn't talk to him normally, got the Amber Eraser division leader to pull some strings, and he ended up in our room. The MSS has 3 division leaders, one for each dorm. The Avatar Black division leader is the leader of the whole group. That guy over there is Enjeru Karasu, leader of the Green Dreadroot division. He's a nasty customer. I've heard that he challenges people with rare cards to duels and makes them play by anti rules, and beats them. All the division leaders are almost pro duelist level, and will probably go onto there when they're done at this academy." Solina sighed

"If Selina's brother hadn't have been kidnapped, things would be a mess right now. I guess that's what the kidnapper had in mind though: Now the MSS has free reign."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Walked into the classroom believing he was late but seemed to be early in fact. He had entered with casul clothes instead of a uniform. The only representation that he was a student was a breacelet he had of the crest of Avatar black. He had his hair set up so that there was one big bang going over his right eye, which he styled on his way to class to cover up a tattoo that was appearing on his face.

He looked over at the MSS students and walked up to them. His peaceful and happy look in his eyes soon turned to hate towards each of the members before him. He looked behind them to see two girls, and then back at them.

"I hope you guys aren't causing a problem here... because if you are... you can deal with me first... You should be ashamed.. bothering a lady..."

As he said that the demons and beings of Dark world's spirits had appeared and had a great bloodlust, in response to Saix's current feelings.

"I suggest you cut it out before i'm involved..."

He proceeded to walk past the MSS students tot he second to last row next to the window. He layed his head on the desk lazilly as the spirits dissapeared, waiting for class to start, or something fun to happen
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Enjeru glared at Saix.

"I must have been mishearing things. Because it sounded like you were giving me an order."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Looked up from his deck and looked at Enjeru with a comical look on his face. He had seen people like him back home when he used to duel, and always found them funny to laugh at. Their belief of power was such a laughable concept, which he really didn't understand.

No... not an order... but a lesson.. it's unbecoming of a man to pick on a girl.."

He still held the joyous look he first had and found this all very amusing. He didnt care what-so-ever of who he was, which is unlike him to even get involved. But for some reason... he couldn't help sticking up for the girl he didnt even know.

"All you are.. is the MSS... and honestly... i have no fear of you, unlike most of the kids here... I'm usually laid back and won't get involved with things... but targeting a lady... you really must have no shame.."

Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 pm

"Th-thats horrible!" She blurted out, her eyes darting to look at the one called Enjeru. He was big...and he looked very tough. She wanted to give him a piece of her mind about it all...but then she thought of poor Otium and gulped. She would get torn apart...she was probably lucky her little bit of sarcasm hadn't gotten her cards taken away...or worse.

"Why doesn't anyone stand up to them?"
she asked softly. "Couldn't Miss Duskroot just take them out and gain back her control and get her brother back?"

Just then, a boy in casual clothes came in and went straight to the MSS group and began talking in a defending way. He had apparently seen the way Enjeru had treated her and Solina. Enjeru seemed to take it as a threat and began talking smack back. Luka couldn't stand to see anyone get hurt and immediately jumped up and ran in between the two, her back to the new boy. "H-he didn't mean it! No one is challenging your authority...not today!" She chuckled nervously then turned to the boy and gave him a look as if saying 'don't start anything.' She then turned back to Enjeru and tried to give a calming smile, though it was more of a nervous one. "Just...go back to...you know...whatever it is you guys do...ehe..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Enjeru just stares at Luna for a few seconds.

"Don't mind us girl, we're just making a few things clear between us, that's all." Enjeru turned back to Saix.

"Saix, all I was doing was making sure that she understood a few things. Students are not allowed to have their decks out during class, and are not allowed to make disruptions either. Both of these are in the MSS rulebook of campus law. Class hasn't started yet, but I wanted to make sure that she didn't continue with her behavior. Isn't that right, girl?"
Enjeru turned back to look at Luna again.

Last edited by Nothost on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Luka gulped and nodded. She wasn't sure she liked being talked about like a convict or rule breaker. "I-I just got here yesterday...I haven't even received my rulebook yet." her voice was soft and she kinda cringed away, heading back down the stairs to her seat. "S-sorry...." she made a small 'eep' and rushed to her seat next to Solina. "That...didn't go so well...I guess i see why no one stands up to him..." her voice became a whisper. "he's scary!"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Looked over at Enjeru still holding an annoyed look as to how he was speaking to the girl. He then looked down to the floor and sighed. He looked back up but towards the girl Enjeru had just scared away. He walked over to her and looked at Enjeru. "She's new... you can cut her that much of a break.. right?" He looked back at the girl and gave her a smile. "Don't be afraid... I'm Saix.. It was nice to meet you.." He walks back to his seat as the tension dies and rests himself as he had aimed to before.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:47 pm

"You're lucky that Enjeru doesn't usually pay attention to Amber Erasers that much. They aren't very good duelists usually, and they typically don't have good cards. Although apparently one Amber Eraser pulled a Brionac in a pack in a bookstore, and talked about it to some of his friends. Enjeru got wind of it, challenged him to a duel, and took it from him after he beat him." Solina leaned closer, and whispered quietly into her ear.

"You want to know why Selina hasn't stood up to them? Because she doesn't know who took her brother. Oh, it's probably one of the 3 MSS division leaders for sure, but he keeps on sending her videos, and is using a disguised voice. I've also heard that Saix has been helping Selina with the investigation that she has been working on for quite some time. I guess they were making some progress, because the kidnapper sent them a message. An Amber Eraser student supposedly committed suicide a day ago by jumping off of the cliff. Supposedly because the police couldn't find anything that could prove it was anything else. But anyone with a right mind around here knows that it wasn't a suicide. Selina's brother is also in Amber Eraser, and the kidnapper sent them a message; that he will not hesitate to hurt her brother if he had to." Solina sighed.

"I would leave right now, but the kidnapper can't really pull something else like that easily without raising suspicion, and this school is really good apart from the MSS. It's hard to be cheerful around here right now, and that's usually easy for me. You're lucky you have Chuku to look after you."

Meanwhile, Enjeru was staring at Saix some more.

"If you want to take up business with me, then why don't you duel me sometime? I'll take you on anytime, anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

"For someone who doesn't pay much attention to Ambers, they sure do enjoy making examples of us." Luka shuddered and looked in time to see Saix come up to her, defending her again. She sighed softly and smiled lightly at him. "THank you, Saix...I'm Luka."

Solina mentioned how hard it was to remain happy, and an idea struck Luka. "Music usually makes me happy..." she hesitated, wondering if she should voice her idea. She knew it would help...but what would the MSS do to her? She began to whisper again. "I have an idea....meet me after class in the courtyard..."

She would attempt to bring some form of happiness to her classmates...even if it meant everyone knowing who she was. Then again...perhaps no one would find out. She just hoped it helped...and hoped she wouldn't get in trouble for it.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Looked at Enjeru confused. "It's this early in the morning and you have this much energy?" He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed at the moment as he cast it aside. He did not directly respond to Enjeru's challenge and had no intention to. He had messed up his plan for the year to stay under the radar, all to defend this one girl. He had no fear of the MSS but also did not like to instigate conflicts. He had let this one slide before anything too bad came out of it. He looked to Luka and bowed formally at her. "Please... forgive my intrusion and my actions." He had cut himself from the moment and went his way.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 pm

"I didn't mean right now. I just meant whenever you wanted to. You know where to find me if you want to duel." The teacher walked in, and the lesson began. He talked about the various kinds of cards today, and their spell speeds. After about an hour and a half, the class ended, and everyone started filling out of the door. Solina ran up to Luna, and they walked out of the class together.

"What are you planning to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Class was rather informative, and Luka felt like she learned a little bit. The feeling felt great! But now her nerves were beginning to kick into gear as her plan's time was about to come up. The bell rang, and the class was over. According to her schedule, she had a break well before her next class....perfect.

She whispered to Solina as they made their way out the door. "I have a plan...something that I hope will bring some happiness to the students. Meet me in the courtyard! I'm gonna go grab something from my dorm really quick!" She hugged Solina and then rushed to go grab her required items.

((I'll post a topic in the courtyard after this, so you can still reply here if you want, it'll give me time to post))
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Saix had left class soon after Luka and Solina due to trying to avoid the rush at the door. He had exited the classroom and thought about what Luka had said about the courtyard. He was still bored from the morning and needed to look around, but didn't want luka to think he was following her or something. as the thoughts of Luka came into his mind one after he had started to blush, but quickly regained sense of his mind. He decided to drop in on what she had planned, as it might've been the means for an eventful morning

"I think i'll go check this thing out.... but... i have to be careful while im around her..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Enjeru walked up to Saix.

"I know what you're doing, and I'm going to say right now that you should not get any more involved in the affairs of Selina."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Kept walking down the hall

"Yeah yeah... there's a lot of things i shouldn't do..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class of Uncertainty   Class of Uncertainty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class of Uncertainty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Wicken Academy :: Main School Building-
Jump to: