The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Elementary, Dear Selina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

Elementary, Dear Selina Empty
PostSubject: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:12 pm

The next class had gone without problem. No bullies, no interruptions, no nothing. The teacher had dueled one of the students, however, making the duel take all period so that he could teach about dueling. Apparently he would do this at least once a week...maybe more, and no one would know when. It was a test/learning experience.

Luka waited patiently for the bell to ring, taking notes to help keep her focused. Finally it did ring, and she rushed to the cafeteria to meet her newest acquaintance. As she reached the cafeteria, she realized she was, in fact, the first one here. She went in line and grabbed some ramen and some soda, then sat down at a small table in the far corner of the room. Students began lining up and finding seats as they passed through. She kept an eye out for Selina, wondering what kind of things she might learn from the Avatar Black.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Selina went to the cafeteria, got her food, and went over to Luna. Selina was trying to remain calm, although that was pretty difficult concidering that she had been looking for a month and had not found anything. It probably wouldn't lead anywhere, but at the very least she would hear Luna out.

"So, what have you figured out?" Selina took a bite out of her sandwitch.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Luka smiled softly in greeting. "Are you always so direct?" She took a sip of her soda then decided it best not to upset Selina. "Well, while we were talking in the courtyard, you mentioned a couple things that really stuck out in my head....i didn't want to say anything because your main suspects were standing right there." She looked around, making sure none of the gray-jacketed bullies were around. Thankfully, there were none....yet.

"Well, you mentioned the island...and the sealed building that rests on it. I didn't think much of it, until you mentioned scuba gear being secretly used. I know this might sound crazy....but...." She leaned in a little closer and brought her voice down. "What if there is some hidden, underwater tunnel that leads up into the sealed building on the island?" she paused, waiting for any kind of reaction. "I-I know its an odd idea...but think about it....how else do you hide someone? And why would scuba gear have to be involved, especially in secret? There's gotta be something over there." Luka's eyes searched Selina's looking for something. Would she just walk away? Would she make fun of Luka? What would she do or say?
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Selina frowned. "But I checked the records and the design plans of that building. No secret passages were made." Suddenly Selina's eyes widened as she realized something.

"No secret passages were made intentionally. Of course! The explosion caused the ship to crash into the wall, and it created a hole. I figured that it just dented the wall, I didn't realized that it made an actual hole. And they wouldn't bother to block up a hole that is underwater. That clever bastard! He's been using that hole to smuggle my brother and supplies through."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Luka smiled, happy to hear that she might really be onto something here. "So...when do we get to go check it out?" She completely forgot about her lunch as excitement grew. This was so exciting! She wondered if such adventures were popular here...she could get used to such things! "I mean...you're going to want to check it out as soon as possible, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 pm

"Well yeah, of course we should check it out as soon as possible. I have to prepare my deck and everything. That reminds me, if this turns out to be legit, I'll personally help you become a better duelist. I don't trust Chuku to do it to you right after what he pulled on a duel during a tournament."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Walked into the lunch room actually wearing the vest of the Avatar Black dorm but nothing else of it. The rest was just as casual as usual. He yawned at he looked at the long lunch line and didn't feel like even waiting in it. He proceeded to a seat by the window, which was always his favorite. As he did, he noticed Selina sitting at a table with Luka. He wondered what was going on and remembered, he needed to get Shado back. But he was hesitant because luka was there as well. A red blush started to grow across his face, but soon faded.

He walked his way over to the table and looked at the two girls. He smiled at Luka for a moment then turned to Selina with his usual slacker expression. "Hey... Selina, I need shado back now. He's still hanging around you, right?" He ooked at her up and down, and around and didn't see him. He couldnt be hiding in his card, because Saix had it the whole time. Just then Shado had flew up as a wisp from Selina's... Bra.. He turned into his normal form and sat on Saix's Shoulder. "Long time no see, Pardner"

Shado was in his small, but realistic form. Saix punched him off his shoulder and glared at him. "What's the big idea being in her bra?... why shouldnt i tear your card right now?"Shado turned intangible again as the other spirits were and flew back up to Saix "Where else am i supposed to hide?! Down below?! you want me to tell you how it looks down there later?! Pervert!" Saix grew angry and slightly tore the edge of shado's card. Just then Shado looked worried. "Ok, Ok, i'm Sorry" Saix looked at the two girls and bowed "Please... forgive him.." Shado scoffed at Saix's apoligy. "We really are nothing alike..." He raised his head and looked at selina. "If i may... theres something i'd like to share with you.. selina"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Selina crossed her arms, looking at Saix angerly.

"Yeah, like that the fact that your spirit likes to hide inside bras. Do care to explain that after you tell me what you've figured out."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 pm

"Again... Sorry..." He looked at Selina and lowered his voice as he spoke to her. "I think i might've found out who it was who kidnapped your brother" He looked over to Luka and questioned if he should say such things in front of her. But the feeling he always gets when he is around her took over and he just sat with them both. "I think... it was the head of Amber Eraser... I'm more sure about it being him than the others... Eraser is the lowest funded dorm, which makes sense why he would need money, being in that dorm gives you little access to good cards, which i believe he wants the money for... I think he wants to supply the dorm with powerful cards.. then take over the academy and show everyone Eraser's true potential... and he took you down from leadership, so your morale had no power to stand in his way.." He looked over at Luka and gained a bit of a cheerful look, despite the mood "Since you're even talking to her... i suppose Luka will be helping." He stood up and had Shado fly over to his shoulder. "This are just my ideas... for a plan that seems to make more sense than the motives of the others... You should always expect the unexpected" Saix had tried to walk away from the two is neither of them had nothing to say to him
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Luka was intrigued by the dialogue between Saix and the strange spirit that had shown itself. She listened quietly as Saix made a deduction about the head of Amber Eraser. All the pieces seemed to be falling into place....it all seemed to be happening so quickly, and she'd only just heard about the issue in her first period today!

She nearly jumped to her feet when Saix began to leave. "Saix! Wait...don't go." She blushed immediately, her face becoming a nice shade of pink. "Saix...if you have such information...I don't think it wise you leave right now. I mean...after all...we're in the middle of coming up with a plan...your input would be very valuable, ne? Please....stay." She felt as if she were starting to beg...and perhaps she was pleading...but if it made him stay...

Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 pm

He turned to Luka as she talked to him and took in the words she had said to him. "L-luka..." The very thought that she had talked to him made his face blush for a moment. He blinked his eyes 3 times and regained composure. He smiled at her warmly and nodded his head "O-kay... i'll stay.." He was interested in the situation and wanted to help, but even more so, being asked by Luka to stay, he couldn't refuse. He came back to the Table and sat down a small space away from Luka. He looked away as realizing he was so close, brought him to blush once again. He sat there waiting for what the others would have to say about his ideas...
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Luka smiled softly and relaxed back in her seat. "Thank you, Saix." Her eyes lingered on him for a moment, then she turned to face Selina. "Selina...you mentioned earlier that you might help me make my deck better. You also mentioned that you didn't think Mr. Chuku would help me. Is...Mr. Chuku a bad person?" She couldn't understand that he was...after all, he'd promised to help her achieve her goals. "I really do need help if I'm going to be stronger...I honestly don't care who helps me, as long as i can reach my goals."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:48 pm

"I didn't say he wouldn't help you. I'm just saying that you wouldn't want his type of help. In this tournament he was in he dueled this woman, and the arena got covered in a strange darkness. And even though the woman beat him, he made the audience think it was a tie. He wasn't using his signature deck though, which is odd in of itself. The main point though is that he's a duelist who works with POD a pro dueling organization that trains duelists to be pros, and a lot of them are graduates from this company. They suggested I go here ever since they figured out I could see spirits. I don't know what to think of POD at this point, but you should be careful when it comes to anyone who comes from that organization." Selina wandered if she was actually right about this or was just imagining things. But that duel on the T.V. seemed off.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Strange darkness? Making people believe an alternate outcomes of a duel? Luka's brain worked to figure everything out...to fathom it, really. She'd never heard of such things. Perhaps she would ask him about it the next time she saw Mr. Chuku. "I-I can see duel spirits too. Winged Kuriboh LV10 shows up to me all the time! And I can even see Saix's spirits as well! Though..." she blushed a soft pink and looked at the table, "I have to admit...they are the first i've ever seen outside of Winged Kuriboh LV10."

She remembered how Mr. Chuku had taken an interest in her AFTER finding out she was able to see spirits. Was that why she was here? A kind of doubt seemed to drift in her mind, though it was a sliver. He was so nice to her...he couldn't possibly be as mean as Selina was accusing him of being. She looked to Saix and smiled softly. "I'd like some help with my deck," she said, directing the question to both of them. "I have never won with it....and I know it needs work before I can be of any kind of help in any plans we make. Will either of you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Saix looked to her and pondered her request. he did not know much at all outside if the dark world. Although, he wasnted to help Luka become stronger. With no plan ahead of his mind he nodded at Luka. "I could help you... if you want.." He started to blush at her, but this time he didn't mind if she saw it, he just hept looking. He had just met her and he felt it was probably not his place to take such a measure in her affairs so quickly. then he remembered something.. when he first became a duelist, there was a card he found, while searching for the dark worlds. Shado had led him to it, but it was not a creature of darkness at all. In fact it had a light that had hurt Shado. He kept it around whenever he needed to keep shado in check.

Saix reached into his pocket and took out a card. It's name was shining in the room, regaurdless of the dim lighting. It's name was 'Archlord Kristya' He held this card in his hand and then looked at Luka. The light he felt from the card seemed to match the warmth he felt from Luka. He extended his hand to her with the card. "Luka... i want you to have this... hopefully... it can give you a start on your deck..." He held the card towards her, with his face blushing more and more each second. He tried to turn his face away to avoid her seeing, for it was an embarressing moment. But he wanted to be able to help her.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Selina knew that this girl had a pure and innocent heart. She didn't want to become strong just for the sake of power like Enjeru did. She simply just wanted to help others from the bottom of her heart. She really didn't like to teach other students how to duel, but she might make an exception for Luna, because of how kind she was and what had happened to her earlier in her career. She deserved better then what happened to her.

"I'll help you with your deck, but only after I get my brother back. Things are too much of a mess right now for me to do much of anything right now. We should plan on getting him back as soon as possible. Met me at the harbor. I'll have the diving suits ready by then. We should get my brother back while the perpetrator is in class. Once my brother is safe, we can deal with the kidnapper when he doesn't have any leverage."

Last edited by Nothost on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:55 pm

"Th-thank you, Saix....I will add her to my deck this afternoon." She smiled at him as she accepted the card. A new protector...from her new protector. She could rightly call him that, especially after what he did in first period. She then turned her attention to Selina.

"Alright! I'll make some preparations in my time between classes...I only have a couple left."
She nodded slightly. "I'll be ready and meet you there this afternoon." A bit of fear surged through her, weighing in on her heart. She was nervous...scared more likely. She had no idea what she was going to be up against...but it wasn't going to be good. "We'll get your brother back." She smiled softly, trying to be reassuring. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 am

Saix stood up from his seat as he saw the time at the clock across the lunchroom wall. Lunch was about to end, and if there was anything he hated dealing with, it was the rush. "Seems lunch is about to end. I'll try to get to m next class before the halls are swamped" He gathered his things and proceeded to leave the lunch room. Shado had yawned and went back into his card to regenerate. Saix took another look at selina, then a look at Luka. "Sorry for having to run. My next class is at room 320, so it's a little bit of a walk from here. I just want that walk to be peaceful without all the rush's noise." He continued down towards the exit of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elementary, Dear Selina   Elementary, Dear Selina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elementary, Dear Selina
Page 1 of 1