The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

The Sun Shines Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

The Sun Shines Again Empty
PostSubject: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:45 pm

The portal had opened up on a deserted area of the Wicken Academy beach, releasing everyone on the other side as they walked through. Saix had regained some consciousness as he came through the portal on Luka's shoulder. He had moved his arm from around her and walked forward on his own, stumbling at that. He still couldn't see very well. But he could not feel any evil in the area.... they were safe.

He stopped in his place and raised his head to the sky, the light's embrace seemed to return his vision. Soon enough his Violet eyes had returned and they could see just fine. Although, red drips of tears fell into the sand as he kept looking up

"I'm sorry... all of you.. He got away..." Saix clenched his fist. "I don't want any of you to ever worry again... i want you and everyone to live in peace, but i'm not able to achieve that yet... I have failed you" Red tears continue to flow and drop into the sand beginning to stain the beach with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Selina went up to Saix. She had dragged Gary through the portal as well, and he was lying on the ground, twitching occasionally.

"Saix, you didn't fail. So you couldn't inflict any damage to him, big deal. I'm considered a prodigy here and I had a duel like once while here too. I couldn't even inflict damage on him; he predicted what I would do so easily, and even when I got rid of all his facedowns, he still blocked my attacks with his strange cards. That's part of the reason why I'm going to the tournament now; we need to stop Ruben and Konran from rigging the tournament, and I want a rematch with the duel champion, Lucion D. Skye." She looked Saix in the eye.

"Listen, you're really good duelist. You defeated that text deck taking less then 1000 life points. It's just that your deck was a bad match-up against his. Those skull servants rely on the graveyard to work. You need to make sure that his skull servants don't accumulate in the grave. Learn from your mistakes, get better. You can't possibly get worse at dueling; there's only one way to go, and I'll help you all the way."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 pm

He proceeded to walk forward past Selina as the blood tears began to stop. He placed a hand on her shoulder and stopped for a second

"Thank you..." He said to her, but he didn't have much emotion behind them

He continued walking as he wiped the remainder of tears from his eyes. He stumbled with every step still not quite stable after what had happened. Konran was really strong, and such an overcoming loss took a bit effect on Saix physically and mentally. He eventually stopped a little way from where everyone was standing.

"I am.. not yet where i need to be, and it'll be a while until I can get there. I don't know what kind of purpose i have, but i have nothing to offer the two of you... I'm sorry, but i have to go.."

he continued towards the courtyard of the Amber Eraser dorm's courtyard, which was on his path back to his own Dorm house.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 am

Luka knelt down on the ground as Saix walked away. She had no encouraging words....she couldn't even bring them to her lips. Suddenly flashbacks of her own duel played in her head and she leaned forward and let a few tears fall from her face. the good news was....Selina had gotten her brother back. However, the consistent failures was beginning to get to Luka, and the fact that this one almost cost her her life scared her.

She didn't know what to say...she didn't know what to do...she just closed her eyes and let the tears fall. Behind them, the sun began to set behind the open waters.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:50 am

Selina walked up to Luka and patted her shoulder.
[color=green]
"You did well in the duel. He just had a really powerful card in his hand. The odds of drawing the one dark hole are slim. You have a really good dueling spirit, and you brought out those monsters in very unique ways. You have good potential, you just need some guidance." Selina took her hand off of Luka.

"I said I'd help you with your deck if you helped me. So I'm going to keep my promise: If you want my help with your deck, I'd be glad to help you."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Shado emerged from his card and looked at Saix with a face of anger. He pushed him backwards over to the girls and was somehow able to keep standing, just skid across the sand.

"Shado, what are you doing?..."

"It's pathetic really Saix. After all you've done you're willing to just cut ties with these two? we both know very well you can't do that with your heart." He pointed over to Luka and Selina"

"I got back her brother.. and i want to always be able to protect luka.. but i just can't do that ye-"

Shado cut saix off. "BULLSHIT! You lost to the mastermind behind an operation that no one could figure out! and as a new duelist at that!! You can get strong, but i know just as much as you that you want to get stronger with them... The dark world needs power, and we serve you. we dont control how you get that power we just follow you. that's the difference between us and darkness..."

Saix looked down at the floor then turned around to everyone realizing how foolish he was being. He stepped over to them, first kneeling down to pet Sunny's head "i'm glad you're safe kid..." he then stood up and smiled across the right side of his face at Selina. "I'll follow you as long as your path goes..." then he finally reached luka and hugged her close and placed his hand at the top of her head

"Luka... i will always protect you... i will always walk beside you... there's a lot of learning to go around.. but that doesnt mean we have to do it alone.. I want to do it with you.. i want to always see you laugh, and hear you sing again.. I have a lot of growing to do as well.. just let me do it with you"

Shado stood by the side with a satisfied smile on his face tht everything might be as it should. saix seemed to go a bit further with his feelings than he thought but it was a step to getting his master to how he should be.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Luka felt arms wrap around her, shortly after Selina offered assistance. At first she thought perhaps Selina had dropped the tough act for a moment, but then she heard someone else's voice....Saix's. "S-Saix...?" She was surprised to hear his feelings suddenly poured out...she felt it strange.

Behind her, Winged Kuriboh LV10 appeared and wrapped its wings around the two, and then helped Luka stand to her feet. It purred softly as if telling Luka to stay strong. She turned and looked at Solina, then at Sunny, and then at Saix. Her three friends....and they were all safe. She didn't feel she was of any use...but to see them around her, it made her feel good.

"Selina....I would love it if you would help me. I need it badly." She looked at Saix and smiled. "Let's go back, shall we? If we hurry, maybe we can make some dinner!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:52 pm

"I'll join you guys in awhile. I still need to deal with this guy right here." She motioned at Gary, who was still groaning on the ground. She helped him to his feet.

"He needs to go to a nurses office. Also, I want to see if I can get any information out of him about where Koran is hiding out at. I know he's going to be near the tournament but..."
Selina carried Gary off with Sunny following.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:18 pm

"Alright.." he nodded at them both and then turned toward the cafeteria building and held his hand out behind him towards luka. He smiled at her while closing his eyes so she would feel as safe and warm as possible right now.

"let's carry it to my room. for a night of fun or something.. tv, dueling, just.. a little break from all that's been going on." he turned to selina "Be sure to join us when you're done selina!"

He kept his hand out wondering if luka would accept his offer. his face began to blush as he formed a few words to her "Maybe.. i could hear you sing again..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Shines Again   The Sun Shines Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sun Shines Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Wicken Academy :: Beach-
Jump to: