The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Dinner with Luka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Selina knocked on the door to Luka's room. Selina hoped Luka would answer her door soon; she was getting strange looks from the Amber dorm members; Avatar blacks rarely came around her, expecially someone of her caliber.

"Hey, it's me, Selina. You wanted to have dinner with me right?"
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Luka jumped at the sound of the knocks. She was all alone, having no idea where her two roommates were at this time. Probably in the cafeteria getting food. She sighed and closed the book she was studying and slid off the bed to go open the door. She heard Selina's voice and immediately opened the door. "Selina! Hi! Please, come in!" She smiled and stepped aside for Selina to enter. Thankfully, she had spent a little time cleaning the place...her two roommates weren't exactly the cleanest.

"How's your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Selina brought in a bag that had her dinner in it as she walked into the room.

"Well he's going to be fine. Although everyone is extreamly shocked that he showed up. He's given his account on what has happened, although he's had to change up a few things in the story. I'm sure that they would be convinced he had mental trauma if he told them that Konran has shadow powers." Selina took out a soft drink, a tin container that revealed to have turkey, gravey, and corn in it, and a dessert of what looked like to be pudding.

"I hope you don't mind being the start of new rumors around here; the other Amber students have noticed that I've come in here."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 pm

"He's an Amber Eraser, right?" Luka looked thoughtful as she accepted a drink from Selina. "That means he'll be in most of my classes. I'd very much like to meet him under better circumstances." She looked at all the food Selina had brought. "This all looks delicious! Thank you for providing dinner....i'm not much of a cook."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:40 am

Selina smiled. "Well I didn't really know that, so I just cooked this up just in case. Of course, if you had cooked something I would have eaten it too. I think if you met my brother you and him would be really good friends." Selina took out a fork and a knife, sliced a piece of turkey, and ate it. After she swallowed it, she looked at Luka directly.

"I think it's time that I keep my promise. Do you mind if I look at your deck?" Selina was going to help her the best she could. It was the least she could do for paying her back.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Luka smiled as she ate some of the food Selina had brought. It was delicious! Before she could get too far, though, her guest interrupted her with a question about her deck. "O-oh! yes!" Luka turned behind her and grabbed her deck from the Academy-issued duel disk that was resting against her bed. Winged Kuriboh LV10 appeared behind her and purred softly as she handed the deck to Selina.

"I've been using this deck since I started my dueling career....which was pretty much when i started singing in front of people." Luka blushed slightly. "I've never had much luck with it..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Selina looked at her deck. It wasn't the best deck, but it was made from the heart.

"Before I suggest things I want to know what style you want to use. There are two main styles. The first one is the normal varient, which you are currently using. The other is a skill-drain varient; since the abilities of Kuriboh activate in the graveyard, they wouldn't be effected by the drain. You have to know when to play it though. So which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:32 pm

"I...I think i'd rather just keep the normal build..." Luka was a little fidgety now that Selina was looking at her deck. She suddenly felt that it wasn't a worthy deck, and she was embarrassed by it. "But...whatever you think I should do, I suppose would be best."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 pm

*She's probably not going to like what I'm about to suggest, but....* Selina turned so that she was facing Luka.

"Do you mind if I borrow your deck for the night? I'll leave the cards that have the spirits in them with you, and make modifications to the deck itself. I'll give you back all the cards I took out. Although I need to work in my room with my card collection to make the improvements. Can you trust me with your deck for one night?"
Selina took a sip of one of the drinks she brought.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:35 am

Luka nodded slowly, looking down at the ground. She'd never had anyone look at her deck before...and so she was unsure of what to expect from Selina. She was glad that Selina would be leaving Winged Kuriboh LV10 with her, and so it made it easier for her to agree to it. "I trust you." she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 pm

"I'm glad you could trust me with your deck. I know how hard it is for a duelist to part with their cards, even for a short while. Well, that goes for any duelist that has any amount of respect for their cards." Selina took out the cards in Luka's deck that did not have spirits with them. She then packed up and prepared to go. Just then, Solina entered the door. (just to avoid confusion, she's going to be called Sol from now on.) Sol gasped when she saw Selina.

"Aren't you Selina Duskroot? One of the top Black Avatar students ever?"

Selina smiled. "I suppose that's true. Nice to meet you.... um...."

"You can just call me Sol." Sol turned to Luka.

"You didn't tell me you were friends with Selina. That's quite something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner with  Luka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner with Luka   Dinner with  Luka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner with Luka
Page 1 of 1