The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Waiting for the Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Waiting for the Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Selina and Saix made it to the Avatar Black Dorms. Selina looked at Saix.

"The boats going to the city for the tournaments go in about an hour. Be ready by then." Selina turns and goes up the stairs, presumably to her room.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject:    Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Saix watched her walk away and went to his own dorm room and layed down on his bed again. his plan had not been able to take action, and instead he found a much better alternative to gaining strength, thanks to Syveta. He closed his eyes and let the day pass out from him and peacefully rest.

Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:45 pm

After awhile Selina knocked on the door. "Can I come in? I want to ask you a few questions."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Saix was way too into his sleep to get up. instead of even opening his eyes. he took his pillow and threw it at the door. it knocked against the lock, unlocking the door.

"mumhgumhghg" he made mumbles with his face burried in his bed while trying to wake up properly.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Selina came in. "Sorry about that, but the boat to the tournament is going to go in about 30 minutes, and I wanted to ask you a few things. Starting with why can you open portals to... wherever that was? And why are you the ruler?"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Saix got the power to sit up from his bed and look narrow eyed at Selina. he was rubbing the side of his head trying to get his brain together.

"Oh.. right... Well, to answer your first question, i can do such things because i am their ruler... a human with a connection to that realm can summon the true power from it. Which is what i am apparently. That place's name is Dark World, you might remember the name from the cards i used against you at the tournament.. and i don't know exactly why i'm their leader.. just that i am and i have a job to do.."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:08 pm

"So you were just randomly picked? So what does that job entail besides destroying out of control monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:13 pm

"Hmm.. peace.. to find peace within the dark world and outside. as in the Human realm. that's all i know so far that i'm supposed to do.. Reign was just a threat to the peace, so I had to beat him as i'm entitled."

He layed back into his bed looking at the Ceiling. "I crush darkness... that dark ness fuels dark world to prosper.. i use that power to crush more.. it's a cycle.."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 pm

"I see. So you're basically a protector of that place. I wander why you were chosen specifically? Maybe one day it will become clearer. So you can tell what's happening in Dark World from here?"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Saix reached into his deck and pulled out a single card. he showed it to Selina

"Snoww.. he's a mage, the highest ranking mage in all of dark world. Snow has a spell cast on me that links my mind to those within dark world. I see everything that they see. and not too long after we left something else came up... I'll take care of it soon enough.. but for now i have no power for it"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Selina frowned. More trouble already? If it was something powerful like Reign, then Saix must have a difficult time. I guess any ruler had a lot of things to deal with when it came to the place they were in charge of.

"What's going on over there?"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 pm

"A building.. a really big one.. Wisps were sent to investigate it but they were unable to do anything about it. apparently it has some resilience to the dark world. it makes sense. it would be foolish to put up something in there without such a precaution... but it's not going to be a problem.. one i take down whoever's in charge there it won't be there much longer."

He turned his head to Selina "so, it's about time we get ready to go, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 pm

"Alright then. Let's go to the docks. Syveta and Luka are probably waiting there for us." Selina walked out of the room, motioning Saix to follow her. She was worried about this fortress. How could it have been set up in a short amount of time, and be resistant to the creatures of the Dark World? Those people in the forces were very competent and probably very tough. Saix may be really powerful, but who knows what is in the fortress?

"So what do you think about Syveta? Somethings off about her in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Saix followed behind her still sleepy as he had not gotton much of it at all lately

"Syveta... she's.. misguided a little.. she can be a good girl, but something's blocking that. But, she's probably done with me now. she has no obligation to me. What i did either affected her or not... We'll find out later i suppose"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:55 pm

"Well that depends. If she's waiting at the docks, then I guess that means she likes you. If not... well.... like you said, she doesn't have an obligation." Selina made her way out of the building and towards the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Tournament   Waiting for the Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the Tournament
Page 1 of 1