The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Breaking Boundaries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

Breaking Boundaries Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Boundaries   Breaking Boundaries Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Gail laid in the crevace of a few gathered rocks, the area around him rather desolate for a place like this. He wasn't moving for quite some time before his eyes flickered open, first revealing a grave red aura from his pupils, but returning to normal soon after. The necklace from before was no where to be found. His clothes and body seemed in tact. His deck however was scattered all about the grounds and his crystal beasts missing from his presence like usual.

Gail shifted his head in the rocks to look off into the distance where trees were, and the mountains farther beyond that. His head pounded him furiously, and his muscles refused to move. Not that he cared if they did.. he just wanted to lay there. "...Carbuncle.."

Suddenly, ruby carbuncle arose from it's card, this time in it's pure form, and swiftly flew to Gail's side making small noises inn worry of his situation. it looked at his hand, and the rocks beneath it. it had bled quite a bit and still had a hole heading straight though it. However, the hole was surrounded in black and was smaller than originally. the rocks were stained with it's dripped blood, but apparently something was healing it.. possibly the cause of Gail's passing out.

"Carbuncle.. we need to head home for now.. i don't know what i'm doing here right now, but it's not for the heart of what these others have." Gail started to drop one tear from his left eye and remember his mother. He couldn't accept things as they were, that this demon was trying to control him and his mother gone. Something had to and was going to change if Gail had any say in it.

"I love you guys.. i'll cure you, i promise.." Gail's body soon began to move until he stood straight up. he stared directly at the sun but his eyes were completely safe for some reason. After a while, he bagan to walk.
Back to top Go down

Breaking Boundaries
Page 1 of 1