The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Empty
PostSubject: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:10 am

It was beginning to turn dark, and Zeon sat in the apartment, waiting for Ami to return home. He had visited her during the day earlier, but they said that they needed to keep her for a couple more hours before she could come back. Zeon was getting restless: he had already waited one day, and he really, really wanted to see her again. He felt in his pocket for something, and after making sure it was still there, he withdrew his hand. He was nervous and eager at the prospect of greeting Ami again and starting their life together again.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:32 am

Ami was finally released after a long, boring day. She was so happy to be out of the hospital that she could have skipped home. However she had been warned not to over exert herself...so she refrained.

She reached her apartment without incident. As she unlocked her door and stepped in, she set her things on the small stand by the door, removed her shoes, then looked around.

"Zeon? I'm home!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:36 am

Zeon smiled, and went over to her, kissing her softly on the lips for a few seconds before stepping back. He looked happy to see her, but he was clearly nervous about something.

"There's something I want to say to you. Do you remember at the hospital when I said that I made a vow during the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:42 am

Ami smiled and kissed him back, but then her smile became skeptical. "I remember...why? Is something wrong?" Immediately her police training kicked in as she sensed something was off. Was this a trap of some kind? What kind of vow did he make? Was she about to be ambushed by some unknown enemy? She glanced around the room, her face suddenly concerned and serious. She didnt think he would ever do that to her...it was just instinct to react this way.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 am

Zeon noticed her reaction, and decided that it was now or never. He took a deep breath.

"When you were put into that coma, I realized at that moment that I would do anything to have you at my side. For us to spend our days together, laughing, smiling, and helping each other through our hardships. But that tournament made me realize that there were dangerous forces out there, and that I would have to fight my hardest to get you back and keep you with me. So I vowed that when I saved you, I would ask you something very important. I've thought really long and hard about this." Zeon took out a box from his pocket, and opened it up. Inside was a diamond encrusted ring inside. It sparkled in the light of the room.

"I used my prize money from the tournament to buy this. I know we haven't been together that long, but I already know that I want to spend my life with you. Ami, will you marry me?" Zeon looked into her eyes, hoping that she would accept his proposal, as sudden as it was.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:29 am

When she saw the box, her heart began to race. When she saw the ring, she nearly fainted. Her legs grew weak and she had to hold onto the table for support. Her jaw dropped.

"Z-Zeon...this is....i mean, that is...i mean....what?!" Her breathing became quickened. She had most certainly not expected this! Was this a dream?

Her eyes darted between the ring and him. Was he serious? He had to be...of course he was! The answer that rang in her head was obvious...but she was in such a state of shock, she could barely speak.

"Y-yes!" She flung her arms around his neck, her face still that of shock. "Yes i will!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:36 am

When Ami said she would and hugged him, Zeon felt his heart sore. He felt content, and everything in the world was just right. He hanged onto Ami tightly, for a few minutes, pressing her against him gently. He then withdrew from the hug, and then took the ring out of the box and put it on Ami's right ring finger. He smiled as her looked at her, his eyes glowing with happiness
"I knew I picked out the right one. It looks absolutely amazing on you." Zeon still wasn't entirely convinced that this wasn't a dream. He never thought he would live long enough to find true love and get this far in a relationship, but it seemed to be real, and it was by far the happiest point of his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:49 am

Ami's face reddened as the ring was slipped onto her finger. The boys back at the office would have a field day when she broke the news to them! Words could not describe how happy she was at this moment. It was enough to push the past week of bad happenings to the back of her mind for now. Nothing could ruin this moment!

"Thank you, Zeon." She beamed at him, then held her hand out to examine the ring on her finger. This was all too much!
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:58 am

Zeon smiled as Ami examined the ring on her finger. He then began to plan for the future.

"We're going to have to make plans for the wedding.... who to invite, what to do... I've got a few ideas but I don't know which one to go with! Well, I guess we should take our time thinking about what to do. I want it to be as perfect as possible." Zeon cocked his head, looking at Ami.

"It's rather late, so I think we should have dinner and then go to bed. Or if you're not feeling hungry then we can just head on to bed. I'll sleep on the couch again I guess." Zeon really wanted to do something fun with Ami to celebrate the proposal, but since it was rather late and Ami had just gotten back from the hospital, he figured it would be for the best if they waited until tomorrow to do anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:25 am

Ami glanced at the time and suddenly her energy seemed to drain. All this excitement...it all made for a good, but exhausting evening. She smiled and grabbed his hand. They were engaged now...she might as well upgrade his sleeping arrangements.

"Actually, let me show you to your new bed...if you want." She gently pulled him towards her room and led him inside.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 am

Zeon allowed Ami to lead him into her room. It was spacious, and it had a nice sized bed at the in it. He suddenly blushed as he realized what this meant.

"You want me to sleep in the same bed as you? Are you sure about that. I'd love to of course.... but only if you're sure about it." Sleeping the same bed didn't necessarily mean they would do anything else other then just sleep together right away. On the other hand, they were engaged now, so they mend up doing more then just sleeping together in the near future. Zeon was new to this kind of thing, and just figured he'd learn how to do things as he went along with it.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 am

She kissed his cheek softly. "You deserve it...champ." She giggled softly, then climbed into the bed, crawling under the covers. She peeked over the covers at him and smiled. "Unless of course, you would rather take the couch. You have a choice now," she teased gently.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:51 am

Despite the nervousness he was feeling, the choice for him to make was rather obvious, and he climbed into the bed next to Ami, pulling up the covers over himself. The bed was much softer and nicer then the couch, and he cuddled up against Ami as he made himself comfortable on his pillow. Being next to her felt warm and relaxing to him.

"Good night Ami." *Zeon, yawned, and then closed his eyes, and began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:02 am

"Good night, Zeon," Ami kissed his cheek once more, then curled up against his body, her hand silently diving under her pillow...just to be sure. Being against him, she felt more secure than ever...but it was always good to be prepared. She gave a soft sigh then closed her eyes and drifted slowly into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime   Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeon's Vow: The Promise of a Lifetime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Apartments-
Jump to: