The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabuus

Sabuus

Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Empty
PostSubject: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 am

Rick Harvey was on a boat heading towards the big city however within minutes he already forgot the name of the city. With his deck and disk in hand he expected nothing less than a good duel. Due to his training all night though caused him to oversleep and wake up on a raft thinking "they left me." the whole 7 hour trip to the docks. When he finally got there he was ready to duel somebody.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 pm

A man was sitting on the dock, facing away from Ricky, muttering for himself. "That stupid girl. I'm no longer eligable to go into the tournament anymore. But now I have cards that will make her pay dearly for that little insolence." The man laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Rick heard a distinctive laugh, and turned towards to source of the noise. Being the eager person that he was he followed the sound to the person, pulled out his duel disk, and asked, "Do you want to duel?" in a very angry tone. Even though Rick was still soking wet from the raft.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:05 pm

The man raised his duel disk, which was crafted to look like the head of a robot with the card slots acting as a crown to the disk.

"You'll be a good guinea pig to test my new cards on. After this I'll take my rightful place in the national championship, and crush everyone I duel there. Be ready to face the dueling talent of Danus Prime!" The guy laughed again " Now let's get this show on the road!

Last edited by Nothost on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:46 am

As Rick goes to pull out his cards he begins to notice that his deck is missing. "I must've left it in my pocket." Rick said. As Rick begins to check his pocket he notices that not only is his deck missing but so is his wallet, but also he has smelled the smells he left in his suitcase either meaning it didn't float back either. "Sorry sir, but I can't duel right now. Some people on my boat here threw me off and stole all of my stuff." Rick politely tells the stranger. "Also do you have any work I could do for money? This may seem weird, random and different, but I need some work."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:52 am

Danus lowered his disk.

"A pity you don't have your deck. Who am I supposed to test my new cards out on now? I suppose I'll find someone. And I honestly can't help you with making money, and frankly, I don't care about you making money. I have a lot of things to take care of, like paying back that girl from hell for what she did to me. Either find a way to get your deck back, or go into the city and try your luck there. Like I said, I don't care what happens to you, but those are the only logical choices you can do." Danus starts to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 am

"ok"begins to lay down on the dock, but he begins to slip off into the water. As he lands he found one of his cards was underneath the dock. Rick decided to keep swimming, and keeps his hand against the bottom of the dock. As he continues his foot hits a suitcase, but it wasn't his so he just let it be. After many hours of swimming Rick gets out of the water and counts how many cards of his he has found, 40! Now that he found his deck he decides to let it dry in his pocket. Then to end his day he falls asleep on the dock.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 am

"Hey, are you alive?" A girl with silver hair was standing over him. It was morning.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 am

"Huh? wh..." Rick said as he fell into the water again. As he gets out he begins to say"Who're you?" while he is slowly making his way to the ramp up by folowing the bottomof the dock, and the marks he made in the dock the other day.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 am

"My name is Syveta. I'm new around this city, so I was just looking around places. What are you doing sleeping the middle of a dock anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 am

"Nice to meet you Syveta. I am Rick Harvey, and I'm also new to the city. Also I'm sleeping in the middle of the dock because I lost my wallet and suitcase on the ride here, and have no place to go to." As Rick hears this voice he notices that the voice is distinctly different and in a kinder tone than the other voices he's heard recently. "Why are you at the docks? Just looking around? or trying to get a boat out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:30 am

"I have time to kill before the national tournament begins, so I decided to look around the city."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 am

"Well that seems like a good reason to be here." Rick is stretching his back for a second trying to become a little more limber after sleeping on the wooden dock. "There's national tournaments here? I think I've heard of them before." As Rick begins to think he decides to ask a few simple questions, "Is there any place to eat around here, and did you see a wet wallet anywhere with a picture of me and my family in it?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am

The girl giggled. "Well of course there are places to eat around here. You're in a city after all." She pulled out a wallet. "I think this is what you are looking for." *This is going to be fun.* She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:50 am

"Thank you!" Rick says excitedly with a huge grin on his face. "May I have my wallet now?" Rick reaches towards the sound when he smells an ood scent. Then it hits him! That scent was the scent of his suitcase! Rick turned around and said, "excuse me for just a second." Then he walked in the direction of the smell, and brought his suitcase onto the shore. "Also where is the location to eat at? I would use my map, but I don't have this headband around my eyes for fun." Rick begins to feel a little worse, but is still extatic that he found his suitcase, and that Syveta found his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:53 am

Syveta frowned. "I thought it was weird that you were wearing that. But you look strange in it. Most blind people wear shades to cover up that. It makes it less obvious. Well, I guess I can just lead you to the place to eat. I doubt you can follow my directions with you being blind and all."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 am

"Ok, and I don't wear shades because I'm not naturally blind. My blindness was from a fight. If you wouldn't mind I'm going to stop my story there... I don't like to think about it" begins to think a lot of different thoughts at the same time, and forgets about his deck drying on the dock.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:04 am

"Is that your deck over there?" Syveta noticed the deck drying on the dock.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 am

"huh? Oh yes it is." Rick picks up his deck and checks the cards. "I may be blind, but I use brail cards so I can still duel. It does seem though that something happened to them. Well I'm sure it's nothing." Rick stops thinking about all of his previous thoughts when his stomache starts roaring louder than a lion, and begins to feel tired and weary.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:25 am

"Just let me take you there." Syveta grabs onto him and starts leading him away from the docks. "So what kind of deck do you run?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 am

"It is a Dark Magician deck. Also I put a special scent over my deck and suitcase, so I can always find them." Rick says as he begins to turn pale-ish.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 am

"I see." Syveta lead him away from the docks and into the city. She finally stopped in front of a restaurant simply entitled "Dinner"

"You need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:44 am

"No, but I could use my wallet." Rick smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:47 am

*Syveta hands the wallet over.* "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:50 am

"No, but thank you though." Rick begins to walk inside then asks Syveta "Would you like something to eat though? My treat" Rick coughs a little due to how weak he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next