The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 am

Syveta decided to follow him in. *He probably will have trouble ordering...*
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:26 am

(After the Restaurant incident)
"I still don't understand why you didn't accept." "I didn't accept for the reason I told him, and it just seemed very shifty. Now good night." "We're sleeping on the docks?" "Yes now good night."Rick said. Sylvanis begins to think, *What changed you so much Rick?*
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 am

*The cards in his pocket start to glow, and reveal their effects.*
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 am

Rick begins to mumble in his sleep, "next time I see him..." *snores* Rick begins to punch the air rapidly. Pretending his dream is real.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 am

The next morning, the cards glow again and reveal their effects again.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:52 am

"Umm Rick, check your pocket." Sylvanis said nervously. As Rick checks his pocket he pulls out the glowing cards. "I don't remember theses. They feel weird too. I knew that the one POD guy couldn't be trusted. I guess I should test these sometime, but for now I guess they should go into the suitcase. At least until I get the time to practice against sombody." "Well if you aren't going to use those. May I use them then? Sylvanis said greedily. "No! That POD guy gave them to me. For all we know these could explode on us. They stay in the suitcase until we can test them, Got it?" Rick said in a strict tone. "Ok" Sylvanis said with his head down.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 am

A man walked up to them. This one was dressed in a black cloak.

"So you don't trust the cards that my master gave you? How rude. Every person that has joined POD jumped at the chance to use our special cards, and it has won them many duels. Yet you treat them with distrust."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:10 am

"Yes I don't trust them. What's the big deal? Also being special cards doesn't mean they always have a place in my deck." Rick says, and knows that this will probobly lead to duel. "Now any more remarks you have to say?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:13 am

"You don't get it at all do you? Those cards are special cards known as shadow-heart cards. Their effects vary depending on the duelist they first come into contact with. Therefore, their effects will match the style of the duelist. And their effects are set in stone once choose. Those cards are meant for you to use. And not to use them would be an insult to them."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:17 am

"Then insulted they will be. I will not use them, and if that makes them angry then so be it." Rick says in a very angered tone. Sylvanis is sneaking the cards into his deck while everyone is looking away. "Now what do you have to say?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:20 am

"Then I will say that I have no interest in you with your current lack of trust. Perhaps I can get you to trust me. Like maybe if I duel your friend over there. He seems to like those cards." The man raises his disk.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:24 am

"I'm interested, but not ready." "So now I am your opponent! I hope you're ready to lose." Rick puts on a evil looking grin.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 am

"Let's make this duel a bit more interesting. If you win then I'll give you a good sum of money. If I win, then you'll come with us to the POD headquarters, and at least give us a change to convince you that we are not insanely evil."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:35 am

"Ok. It's not like I think you're completely evil, but I think you're way to shady, and mysterious." Rick raises his duel disk.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 pm

"Duel!"

???: 8000

Rick: 8000

"It's my turn, I draw! and Ill start by setting a monster, and then one card and then I end my turn. Soon you will know what true power is."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:52 pm

"It's my turn now, so I draw now. All I'll do for now is set this card. Now it is your turn."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:40 pm

"My move." the man grins. "And now to show you what my deck is capable of. I use dark hole, destroying all monsters on the field. And since I destroyed Wisel Core with a card effect, I can summon from my deck Machine Emperor Wisel, Wisel Top, Wiesel Guard, Wisel , and Wisel carrier from my hand or deck." A bunch of mechanical parts joined together to form a monster. "My Machine Emperor's attack is equal to the total attack of the other Wisel monsters, which totals to 2500. Wisel attack directly attacks you."

"I activate Sakuretsu Armor, destroying Wisel Attack" The monster loses it's arms.
"
"My Emperor Wisel's attacks to 1300. But you're wide open. attack him directly!" (6700) And that's now all, Wisel Carrier and Wiesel Top attack you directly for another 1300!" (5400) "I end my turn. So tell me, what do you think of my monster? It's one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 pm

" I draw! I guess it works well with your deck, but that does means it can't be beaten! I guess I'll set this next card and see if you can beat me."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm

"I draw! I activate Piri Reis Map, which adds grand core to my hand. Wisel attacks you directly! (4100) And now Wiesel attack will attack you directly."

"I activate mirror force, destroying all of your monsters in attack position." Wiesel vanished from the field after it's blast destroyed it.

"Whatever you do is pointless against my deck. I set one monster on the field and end. The worst is yet to come!"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 am

"I feel that it's time to begin the true duel! I set this monster and I hope you know what to do now... for your sake." Sylvanis begins to sneak around Rick by acting like he's a tourist in the nearby group of tourist that're mainly wearing straw hats while carrying bags of items with many different scents.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

"I draw! I guess I'll end my turn. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:04 am

"Well I'll just flip Old Vindictive Magician, and destroy Grand Core Granels. Before I end my turn though I will summon Dark Magician Girl by sacrificed Old Vidicitve Magican.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:10 pm

"Heh, you're a fool. Due to the effect of grand core grannel, I can summon all 5 pieces of grannel from my hand and deck. And by the way, in case your wandering what it's attack points are, it's equal to half of my life. So that makes it 4000. Now then, it's my turn. I draw!" The man grins.

"Prepare to taste oblivion! Grannel attacks Dark Magician Girl!" Then Grannel top attacks you directly!"

"I activate draining shield, negating it's attack and gaining life equal to it's attack"

"Hold on to your false hope as long as you can. Grannel Carrier attacks you directly!"

"I activate sakuretsu armor, destroying Grannel Carrier."

"Tech. I'll end my turn. Unlike my last monster though, Grannel doesn't lose attack points because of losing it's parts. So what you're doing is meaningless."

(Rick Harvey's life, 2900)
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 pm

"The hope isn't false if it's still alive! Now I will draw this card! I activate call of the haunted to bring back my Dark Magician Girl! Now attack Granel Gaurd! That ends my turn now I guess."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 pm

"Oh dear, slightly damaged my monster. I draw! Time to say goodnight. Grannel, attack his dark magician. Grannel Top, attack him directly!" (Rick Harvey, zero life) The man walked up to Harvey.

"Now then, I guess you've got to come and see our headquarters right now. Don't worry, it's only a tour. Besides, those card swe gave you has considerable value; if you don't like it, we'd like it if you'd return it. But only after you've seen what we have to offer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea   Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick Harvey's misadventure on the sea
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next