The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Breaking The Code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

Breaking The Code Empty
PostSubject: Breaking The Code   Breaking The Code Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 am

Saix enters the girls dorm once again and heads towards Selina's room. Shado follows closely behind him as the small intangible form Saix preferred. Being of much more power, he could hide himself a lot better than he used to, making most of the students they passed by, unable to notice him. Saix had reached her room and knocked awaiting her to open it.

".....Shado... this is all kinda boring for the moment... im gonna have a look around the rest of this school. I'll start with the dorms... I'm sure you'd be more help to Selina than i can"

"Grrr.... what makes you think i want to be stuck with this?"

"Nothing... which is why i'm asking this favor... see ya later.."

As Shado waited for Selina to open the door, Saix had exited down the hall to exit the Avatar dorms. He was heading over to the other dorms to maybe find something to do, since shado was all selina would really need. He first decided to stop off at the Amber Eraser dorms
Back to top Go down

Breaking The Code
Page 1 of 1