The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Return From Dark World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

Return From Dark World Empty
PostSubject: Return From Dark World   Return From Dark World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am

From the dark world gate, emerged Saix, Syveta, and Selina. Their journey was over and the gate closed and dissapeared behind them. The card was left on the floor, which saix picked up and returned to his deck. He looked out across the academy in the distance and took in a nice breath.

"It's good to be back in this place.. the air seems so much fresher here." He was still wearing his Dark World outfit. And as he thought about it, it was nothing more than a long hoodie. he could still wear this out here no problem. He waved to Syveta and Selina as he walked off.

"I'm heading back to my dorm.. i'm having trouble just keeping to my feet after using too much power... It was nice to see you Syveta, if you ever think about it, Wicken's a pretty cool place.. try it out." He kept walking
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Return From Dark World   Return From Dark World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:01 pm

"Wait!" Syveta ran up to Saix.

"I've made up my mind about something." Syveta slapped Saix in the face, and then hugged him. After that she skipped over to Selina, who was trying not to crack up at what she just saw.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Return From Dark World   Return From Dark World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Saix was shocked by both actions and just looked at Syveta with one of his eyebrows raised

"That was.. odd.. but i did say you could" He turned around and went to return back to his dorm
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Return From Dark World   Return From Dark World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:14 pm

After talking to Selina for awhile, Syveta made off towards the docks. Selina went up to Saix.

"Well, Syveta is going to the tournament, so she's going wait at the docks until everyone boards. I guess we should wait back at the dorms until it's time to go."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Return From Dark World   Return From Dark World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Saix Nods and gains a smile

"Yeah.. that sounds like a good idea..I'm so tired..." he continued to his dorm room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return From Dark World   Return From Dark World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return From Dark World
Page 1 of 1